Strategic Planning Delta Air Lines SWOT Analysis Retaining Competitiveness Essay
Write a modified SWOT analysis that includes the following:
- An introduction with a detailed description of Delta Air Lines.
- A SWOT analysis diagram that includes strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
- An evaluation of how specific internal factors (strengths and/or weaknesses) support and/or promote a competitive advantage. Examples may include:
- Financial, physical, or human resources
- Access to natural resources, trademarks, patents, or copyrights
- Current processes (employee programs or software systems)
- An evaluation of how specific external factors (opportunities and/or threats) support and/or promote a competitive advantage. Examples may include:
- Market trends (new products or technology advancements)
- Economic trends (local and/or global)
- Regulations (political, environmental, or economic)
- Additional areas to address:
- Financials and Brand as Major strengths
- Emerging issues regarding AIRBUS 220s aircrafts as risks/weakness
- Opportunity with millennials?
- A conclusion with an evaluation of how the company has retained its competitive advantage
Cite your references.
Want a similar task completed for you? Worry no more! Simply place your order at essayloop.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option.