I’m studying for my Programming class and need an explanation.
A program without any iteration statement is executed sequentially, in the order in which the sentences are written in the source code or algorithm. These sentences are called sequential.
- Discuss why it is important to write code with future maintainability in mind. What kinds of maintenance might be done on an existing program? Tip: Your answers might include fixing bugs, adding new features, improving efficiency, improving the user interface, and making the program interface with another program.
- Also, discuss the importance of planning out a program on paper before writing the actual code. What are some advantages of doing this?
NOTE: ANSWER 1 AND 2 PUT ON A SEPREATE APA FORMAT WORD. DO THE SAME FOR THE DISCUSS PART 3-4 ON A SEPERATE WORD IN APA FORMAT.
- the mistake of failing to nest the second decision entirely within the first decision in an AND selection.
- the mistake of using incorrect questions to determine inclusion in a range.
- the failure to use two complete Boolean expressions when using the AND operator.
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.