- The Stanford Prison Experiment is one of the most well-known psychological experiments in history. The results of the experiment were shocking and unexpected. Read “Stanford Prison Experiment” from the University Library. Watch “Quiet Rage: The Stanford Prison Experiment” from the University Library. Write a 700- to 1,050-word analysis of the research methods and ethical violations in the Stanford prison experiment in which you:
- What did the experiment teach us about human behavior?
- Identify one or two ethical issues that occurred in this experiment. They may not have been violations of the ethical code at the time.
- Identify the APA ethics guidelines from today that may have been violated. Be specific and give Code Numbers.
- Summarize what you would have done differently.
Format your paper according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines located on the APA Templates page in the Center for Writing Excellence.
- This is only a 2-3 page paper. Do not give the details of the experiment. (Yes, you can mention as relates to the points you are making).
- Include an intro and a conclusion. Be brief, insightful, and clear.
- Consider the historical perspective (this was done 50 years ago). So, yes, we would not do this now ethically, but you are comparing the experiment to a 2020 ethical code. So saying it is “evil” is not appropriate. What was the purpose of the experiment? Where did it go wrong? What did we learn from it? What ethical values were clarified because it went wrong?
Submit your assignment.
3393142 hours ago
APA 7 format and Level 1 headings
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.