- The executive summary: Write an Executive Summary of the course (2–3 paragraphs) that addresses the following questions:
- Which content and assignments in this course improved your understanding of managing people and fostering collaboration within your organization (or one with which you are familiar)?
- What impact has your improved understanding had or you anticipate they will have on the value you will bring to your role within an organization?
- How have the content and assignments changed the way you think of the manager’s role within the organization and the way you will practice management and collaboration?
- How have the content and assignments shaped your goals now and how do you anticipate they will shape your goals in the future?
- After considering what you have learned in the course, review the article by Christensen (2010). Then create a strategy for your professional and personal life that will enable you to be the person you described in “Your Sentence” in Week 3. As part of your strategy, be sure to include responses to the following questions:
- How can I be sure that I will be happy in my career and be the manager I aspire to be?
- How can I be sure that my relationships with my spouse/partner and my family become an enduring source of happiness?
- How can I be sure I will maintain my personal integrity, regardless of ethically challenging situations, or morally ambiguous situations? (Hint: Most people consider themselves to be ethical and would not think they could violate their personal integrity. But what would you do if your employer asked you to perform a task or make a decision you are ethically uncomfortable with (but is not illegal), when failure to carry out such a task would risk your termination, your next promotion, or upcoming pay increase? What might you do if you discovered that a task or policy you carried out in good faith had unforeseen consequences you would feel the need to correct? Seriously reflect on how you will safeguard your own integrity, even when faced with an ethically ambiguous situation, potentially harsh personal consequences, or attempting to right a wrong you may have committed.)
- Your action plan: Write a detailed action plan for one new goal for professional and personal development (you will continue to build on the list of goals you started in your previous course). Include the following in your action plan:
- Your specific goal for professional and personal development with an explanation as to why you selected the goal. Be sure to provide concrete and specific examples of why the goal is important, the personal or professional value you expect from achieving each goal, and how the goal relates to the resources you reviewed in the course.
- At least two objectives for the goal you have identified. Provide a rationale that explains how your objectives support the goal.
Do you have similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.