3.5 Final Project: Part 1 – The Preamble DUE
The Preamble sets forth the goals of a Constitution. Please see the Preamble of the United States Constitution (opens in a new window) that exemplifies this and learn more about it.
***Before you begin, please review the scenario in 1.6 Final Project Review. ***
For this first part of the Final Project, you will be writing the preamble of your Constitution. Please follow the procedures to guide you.
- Create a name for your fictitious nation and your Constitution, for example, the Constitution of Harmony Island, the Turtle Peace Republic (TPR) Constitution.
- Decide the goals of your Constitution according to what you would like your new nation to achieve in terms of its ideals, dreams, and aspirations. On a separate draft, roughly list them down. There should be at least four goals.
- In your own words, rewrite these goals in the style of a poem. Follow the style of the US Preamble or any country’s or organization’s preamble but do not copy the words. Your preamble should have at least four goals and at least 50 words.
- Check the spelling, the flow, and the structure of your preamble.
- Below the preamble, write a paragraph discussing why you chose those goals as the preamble for your Constitution. You can also describe how they are significant in the creation of your new nation.
- Submit your completed Preamble in a document (using Microsoft Word, Open Office, or Google Docs to save in MS Word or PDF format) with the title of your Constitution (instructed in No. 1), and the paragraph that explains why you chose your preamble goals (instructed in No. 5).
Want a similar task completed for you? Worry no more! Simply place your order at essayloop.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option.
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.