I’m working on a film discussion question and need a sample draft to help me understand better.
- Be sure to use the film terminology used in in the book. See Chapter 4 for details on camera. ie: Placement, Low angle vs. high angle shots, Distance, Use of Screen space, Camera Movement, The Tracking Shot, Dolly Shot, and Steadicam, Subjective Camera, Handheld Camera, Pan and Tilt, Focus and Depth. Color, and Effects.
- What type of camera work (refer to terminology) is predominantly used in filming hit man Anton Chigurh in this two-minute scene from the 2007 film No Country For Old Men?
- What effect is this particular camera style supposed to create?
- Did the use of this in this scene have the desired results?
- What did you feel in watching the clip?
- Do you think this one short scene gives you an idea of the overall character of Anton Chigurh?
- What camera angle is used and in what ways is this responsible for contributing to that feeling?
- What might you have done as the director of the movie to create a very different feel and emotion toward this character?
- Would you use another technique?
- If so, which, and to what effect? Be descriptive in your answer.
You are not required to answer each question, just pick questions that you find interesting. Note the #number of questions you answers.
Do you similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com