- PAY ATTENTION: HOW MUCH TIME IS REPRESENTED FROM THE TOP OF THE GRAND CANYON TO THE BOTTOM?
- APPLY YOUR KNOWLEDGE: WHAT PRINCIPLE OF STRATIGRAPHY IS DEMONSTRATED AT THE GRAND CANYON?
- NAME AT LEAST 1 ENVIRONMENT THAT USED TO CHARACTERIZE ARIZONA. WHAT EVIDENCE DO WE HAVE FOR THAT ENVIRONMENT?
Choose another segment from this program (Clips 3-16).
- WHICH SEGMENT DID YOU WATCH?
- WHAT DID THE CLIP HELP YOU UNDERSTAND BETTER?
- WOULD YOU RECOMMEND THIS CLIP TO YOUR CLASSMATES?
after the prompt please reply to the TWO other posts with the following content :
- Fact-check their first paragraph. Do you agree with the information they posted? Is there anything they misunderstood, left out, or could improve upon in their answers?
- Would you be interested in watching the extra segment they watched, regardless of whether they recommend it? Why or why not?“Sedimentary Rocks Supplemental Information” sheet and webpage/videos linked below to answer the questions in this lab. Have fun!!! Informational/Lab Webpage: http://profharwood.x10host.com/GEOL101/Labs/Sediment/index.htm Sedimentary Rock Identification Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3eR19ZfBqE&t=247s Supplemental Information Sheet: Supplied on Canvas!! 1. Please define the following terms in your own words: a. Sedimentary Rock
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.