– you will combine your marketing strategy and your financial, governance, and implementation analysis into a final report.
– The international business plan should be 10–12 pages, excluding cover page, executive summary, reference list, and appendices. Any tables, graphs, and figures should be included as appendices. Your plan should have one-inch margins and be double spaced in 12-point Times New Roman font. In-text citations and references should abide by APA format. The plan should be organized using headings and subheadings to improve its readability.
Final Report Template
states the client organization, selected country, the client’s product, type of legal structure, and the alliance partner
- your name
course title, course and section number
- professor’s name
- Table of contents
- page numbers for each major section
- Executive summary
- summarizes the results of your analysis and how you arrived at the recommendation
- belongs on a separate page from the introduction to the report
Start your executive summary as follows: “Business Plan for [selected client organization] to enter [selected country] $(size of market in US Dollars) market for [product/service] through a [type of legal structure] with [selected alliance partner].”
- Introduction (first page of report body)
- states the purpose of the report
explains what the report will do
introduces the industry, country, and client’s name
- Marketing strategy
- market analysis
- characteristics of potential customers in the country
- Governance and CSR
- Strategy implementation
- Summary of the recommendations and rationale
APA-style reference page
- if needed
- – specify the major factors to be tracked for strategy implementation using the four perspectives of the balanced scorecard: the learning and growth perspective, business process perspective, customer perspective, and financial perspective.
- ***- you will combine your marketing strategy and your financial, governance, and implementation analysis into a final report.
Explanation & Answer length: 7 pages3 attachmentsSlide 1 of 3
UNFORMATTED ATTACHMENT PREVIEW
Rubrics – Creating an International Business Plan 1.1: Organize document or presentation clearly in a manner that promotes understanding and meets the requirements of the assignment. 1.2: Develop coherent paragraphs or points so that each is internally unified and so that each functions as part of the whole document or presentation. 1.3: Provide sufficient, correctly cited support that substantiates the writer’s ideas. 1.6: Follow conventions of Standard Written English. 2.2: Locate and access sufficient information to investigate the issue or problem. 2.3: Evaluate the information in a logical and organized manner to determine its value and relevance to the problem. 2.5: Develop well-reasoned ideas, conclusions or decisions, checking them against relevant criteria and benchmarks. 3.1: Identify numerical or mathematical information that
Do you similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com