In your own words, answer this unit’s discussion questions in a main post (recommended minimum 200 words), and respond to at least 2 peers’ postings (recommended minimum 75 words).
After you have reviewed the Assignment Details below, click the Discussion Board link under the My Work heading above to open the Discussion Board and make your post.
Use these videos for help on how to post to the Discussion Board:
We make choices about our energy every day. We balance our choices based on how we feel about cost and comfort. Generating electricity damages the environment in the United States more than 60% of the electricity comes from burning fossil fuels (EIA, 2021).
Review the tips on this Web site for ideas to reduce energy use at home.
Discuss your energy use.
- Describe how you use energy in your life every day.
- Discuss what you could do, or have you done, to reduce your daily energy use.
In your responses to at least 2 classmates, you could consider why your energy use choices might be different from your classmates’ choices, or you could discuss the impact that reducing energy use would have on your everyday life.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Discussion Board Reminders:
- Must have three posts: A Main Post and two replies to peers.
- First post: Either your main post or a reply to others must be posted before midnight CT (Central time) on Friday of each week.
- Second and third post: Must be posted on a different day from the first post.
- Connect to Content: At least one post must refer to course learning materials. See the Academic Resource on Discussion Boards for help with connecting to the content.
- Engaging in Class Discussions: For more information on making the most of your class dialog, review the Academic Resource on Discussion Boards.
EnergySage. (2020, December 23). Energy conservation: 10 ways to save energy. https://www.energysage.com/energy-efficiency/101/ways-to-save-energy/
U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). (2021, March 5). What is U.S. electricity generation by energy source? https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=427&t=3
Do you similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com