Probability is about assessing the chance of something happening while risk is the decision to interact with that uncertainty. We make risky decisions every day based on quick and often intuitive assessments of the probability of negative consequences.
Share a decision you made in the last 2 weeks that involved considering the probability of something happening and deciding to take a risk anyway.
Perhaps you chose to take a new route home from work, drove above the speed limit, tasted a new dish, did not evacuate the premises during a fire alarm, and so on. Then, respond to the following prompts in your main post:
- Describe the possible options you had in the context of the decision.
- Share the choice that you decided on and your rationale for making that choice.
Read about the decisions shared by your classmates. In your responses to 2 classmates, you could consider whether you would have made the same choice or whether you see other possible options.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Discussion Board Reminders:
- Must have three posts: A Main Post and two replies to peers.
- First post: Either your main post or a reply to others must be posted before midnight CT (Central time) on Friday of each week.
- Second and third post: Must be posted on a different day from the first post.
- Connect to Content: At least one post must refer to course learning materials. See the Academic Resource on Discussion Boards for help with connecting to the content.
- Engaging in Class Discussions: For more information on making the most of your class dialog, review the Academic Resource on Discussion Boards.
Assignment CriteriaProficient DescriptorPoints
Quality of Main Post
Student’s main post meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- Responds completely to all of parts of discussion question (8 points)
- Communicates content information accurately and/or logically (8 points)
- Delivers a thoughtful response demonstrating insights and reflections (7 points)
- Connects to both key content concepts and personal experiences (7 points)
Do you similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.