Imagine you are training new case managers on the role of victim advocate and you need to include a section in your training guide.
Write a 350- to 700-word section for the training guide on the role of the victim advocate in which you:
- Identify the certification process to become a victim advocate in the state in which you live or in a state with which you are familiar.
- Describe the function of a victim advocate in a criminal matter involving an adult victim.
- Contrast the function of a victim advocate in a criminal matter involving an adult victim versus a criminal matter involving a minor victim.
- Explain how the role of a victim advocate differs from the role of a member of the victim services agency associated with the prosecutor’s office (federal U.S. attorney, state attorneys general offices, or local offices for district attorneys).
- Explain the role of the victim advocate in restorative justice.
Explanation & Answer length: 400 words
User generated content is uploaded by users for the purposes of learning and
Do you similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.