Help me study for my Programming class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
An application contains the Structure statement shown here.
Structure MyFriend Public strName As String Public strBirthday As String End Structure
- Create a VB.Net Windows Form application named MyFriend_YourName. Change the name property of your form to frmMain.
- Add the MyFriend Structure to the public class frmMain.
- Create 2 text boxes txtName and txtBirthday, and a button with the name property changed to btnExecute and the text property changed to Execute.
- In the button click event, write a Dim statement that declares a five-element one-dimensional array of MyFriend variables. Name the array home.
- Then write an assignment statement that assigns the value in the txtName control to the strName member contained in the last array element.
- Write an assignment statement that assigns the value in the txtBirthday control to the strBirthday member contained in the last array element.
- Set a breakpoint next to you’re the Dim statement of your home array. See page 829 in your text for how to set breakpoints in VB.Net or search online.
- Run your form, add a name and date to the respective text boxes and click the Execute button. Execution should stop at the breakpoint. Use the Debug menu or shortcut keys to step through the code. All code should execute without error.
- The zip file containing the Visual Studio solution and project files.
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.