- Choose a Website that you use regularly with a form – don’t just Google a form. You may not use George Mason University nor Northwest Federal Credit Union as the website. In a short document write up:
- A link to the website’s form (i.e. Northwest Federal Membership Application Form) as a clickable hyperlink that will open a new tab (as in the example)
- What are the UI elements used on the form?
- What are the data types?
- What are the pros and cons of the form, from the perspective of the end user?
- What are the mandatory fields? How do you know these are mandatory fields?
- Are there any validation rules?
- In your assessment, is it easy to navigate?
- This assignment is worth 21 points with each numbered item above worth 3 points each. You will need to find an input form that has at least 4 different data types and input elements for this exercise. A point will be deducted if the site doesn’t open in a new tab and another point deducted if there aren’t at least 4 different data types and input elements.
Explanation & Answer length: 100 Words
Do you similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.