Anglia Ruskin modules are taught on the basis of intended learning outcomes and, on successful completion of this module, you will be expected to be able to demonstrate you have met these outcomes.
- Knowledge and Understanding: Critically evaluate classical and contemporary leadership theories and assess their relevance for leadership within C21st organisations
- Intellectual, practical, affective and transferable skills: Critically reflect on their own personal effectiveness and development as a leader in preparation for a more senior role within the organisation
- Knowledge and Understanding: Demonstrate a critical awareness of the principles of change and the change process
- Intellectual, practical, affective and transferable skills: Analyse and evaluate the roles of the change agent, change management roles and techniques
Element 010 Written Management Report (1500 words) (also click here for assignment explanatory video and sample assignments)
You are required to:
- Critically reflect on your own effectiveness as a leader.
- Produce recommendations for your own personal leadership development.
The reflection and recommendations should focus on one or two broad aspects of leadership (see the content list for the module as a guide to the various possibilities). Your reflection should ideally focus on current leadership experience and/or that of the recent past (i.e. the last two years).
Learning Outcomes 1-2
WEIGHTING: 50% OF FINAL MARK.
Although the report will contain elements of description to outline the circumstances, the emphasis should be on critical evaluation of your leadership of the change process.
You should use relevant classical and contemporary leadership and change theories or paradigms reviewed during the course of the Module (covered in weeks 1-5) as a focus for your analysis.
Explanation & Answer length: 1500 Words2 attachmentsSlide 1 of 2
UNFORMATTED ATTACHMENT PREVIEW
Lord Ashcroft International Business School Leadership & Change Department: Human Resources Management and Organisational Behaviour Module Code: MOD004453 MANAGEMENT REPORT TEMPLATE Management Report Template Report structure Title Page (not included in the word count) Table of Contents or Index Page (not included in the word count) The table of contents/index page should provide details of all the contents in your report (including appendices) Executive Summary (not included in the word count) This section should provide a brief summary (no more than one page) of the overall report: its rationale, aims and intended outcomes; a review of relevant underpinning theories, frameworks and principles; the methodology planned and undertaken; project outcomes; conclusions and recommendations for your personal leadership development. 1.
Do you similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.