Book Analysis Assignment:
ASSIGNMENT: Submit a detailed analysis of assigned book (at least four page double-spaced not including reference page and title page). Your task is NOT to summarize the book. Rather, your task is to reflect on the book’s content and how it intersects with the body of knowledge in leadership theory.
GRADING CRITERIA: — The Grading Rubric sheet identifies the required components of your book analysis submission. Read each of the criteria and note the points attached to each section. Assignment has a four-page minimum requirement not including reference page and title page.
PAPER FORMAT-APA: — Your paper must be submitted using the APA format. One-inch margins and double spacing is required. Use spell check to verify the correct spelling of your content. Proper grammar, paragraph development, and adherence to the required components are required. See the following website for a helpful review of APA Basics:
It is recommended that you develop your Book Analyses using subheadings for each of the Grading Criteria Required Components.
1. Author’s viewpoint: What is the context in which the author is writing?
2. Author’s purpose: Why is the author writing the book? Who is the intended audience?
3. Author’s main point: What is the author’s main thesis?
4. Author’s conclusions: What is the author’s main conclusion?
5. Convergence/Divergence: How do the author’s main points and conclusions coincide or diverge with 3 leadership concepts you have studied as a part of your program?
In the world today, how accurate and relevant are the author’s main points and conclusions?
7. Utilization: How can you use what you read? How can you incorporate into your/an organization?
Explanation & Answer length: 4 pages
Do you similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.