will write a 3 page summary and critique of a book about consumer behavior( the book is called: Contagious: Why Things Catch On – by Jonah Berger ( 2016)
You must answer the following questions in your book review:
- What are the key points of this book?
- Has the author presented any new or interesting ideas? What are they?
- How do the ideas in this book relate to other things you have read in any of your other business classes?
- Is this book helpful for managers? How?
- Is this book helpful for business students? How?
- Would you recommend this book? To whom would you recommend it?
- What is your overall opinion of this book?
Important: Use the above questions as headings in your report. You must address each point.1 attachmentsSlide 1 of 1
UNFORMATTED ATTACHMENT PREVIEW
Thank you for downloading this Simon & Schuster eBook. Join our mailing list and get updates on new releases, deals, bonus content and other great books from Simon & Schuster. CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP or visit us online to sign up at eBookNews.SimonandSchuster.com Contents Introduction: Why Things Catch On Why $100 is a good price for a cheesesteak . . . Why do some things become popular? . . . Which is more important, the message or the messenger? . . . Can you make anything contagious? . . . The case of the viral blender . . . Six key STEPPS. 1. Social Currency When a telephone booth is a door . . . Ants can lift fifty times their own weight. . . . Why frequent flier miles are like a video game . . . When it’s good to be hard to get . . . Why everyone wants a mix of tripe, heart, and stomach meat . . . The downside of getting paid .
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.